Adaptive Cutting System 62 In. Guide Track
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
The Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track guides the Kreg® Plunge saw for straight, splinter-free cutting of solid wood and plywood. This high-precision aluminum track features an anti-chip strip to prevent wood splintering, two anti-slip strips to hold the track in place without clamps, and glide strips that allow the saw to slide smoothly on the track. Can be used alone or paired with a second track for off-table cutting, or can be mounted to the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table.
- Aluminum guide track for cutting solid wood and plywood with the Kreg Plunge Saw
- Versatile track cuts precisely alone or on the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table
- Precise zero-offset design aligns track edge with exact cut location
- Splinter-free cutting with anti-chip strip that hugs the blade and cutline
- Secure positioning using two anti-slip strips that hold track in place without clamps
- Safe cutting provided by guiding the saw to prevent binding
- Durable construction provides years of dependable use
Acme Tools Brand NameKREG
Country of OriginUSA
Package Depth UOMIN
Package Height UOMIN
Package Width UOMIN
RestrictionsCA Prop 65
Warranty Type1 Year