CS150B Cap Stapler
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
CS150B Cap Stapler
New and improved, the Stinger CS150B cap stapler, item #136012, drives 5/8" to 1-1/2" leg 18 gauge 7/16" crown staples in tandem with 1" plastic caps. Comes with a one-year warranty for cap assemblies, cap castings and housing castings. This Stinger cap button stapler features Crossfire technology, paired with a lightweight yet durable design. Enhancements for the Stinger CS150B include an improved cap magazine design, 360 degree tool-free adjustable exhaust, bump and sequential firing modes, increased fastener range, and attached belt hook and air fitting. Drive up to 5 cap staples per second. The Stinger CS150B is excellent for synthetic underlayment, housewrap, roofing felt, lumber wrap and foam board installation. Tool comes with case, belt hook and air fitting.
- Improved cap magazine design
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust
- Dual trigger design to make shooting easier
- Attached belt hook and air fitting
- Increased the fastener range to accommodate 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" staples
Acme Tools Brand NameSTINGER
Assembled Weight (lbs)6.6
Country of OriginCHN
Package Depth UOMIN
Package Height UOMIN
Package Width UOMIN
Warranty Type1 Year Limited