Propane Powered Ride-On Scraper
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Propane Powered Ride-On Scraper
This 2,842-pound scraper rivals other manufacturers̓ heavier machines. Different from scrapers that are powered using a hydrostatic drive system, the 8000 offers the speed and power of propane while also combining patented carbide angle-shank technology with the added efficiency of dual-lift hydraulic slide plates. Consistent torque sets the operational standard for high removal rates, and each machine undergoes a rigorous quality assurance program including emissions certification.
- Dual-lift, hydraulic slide plate adjusts blade pitch and angle for continuous contact with the floor; standard on every 8000; this also adds an additional 200 pounds of down pressure on the cutting head
- Improved exhaust system meets federal OSHA regulations
- Compact design fits through standard door frames and elevator doors
- 12-volt LED light for increased visibility on the job site
- Automatic kill switch is triggered when the operator seat is vacant
- Precise hydraulic steering for maneuvering in tight spaces, zero turn radius, and continuous torque for higher removal rates and greater productivity
- Ergonomic design includes movable foot pegs, taller handles, and an adjustable seat that allows for optimal operator comfort and the best possible line of sight
- Quick-change swivel head blade holder
- Larger/deepened forklift pockets
- 21-inch non-marking tires
- E-stop knob for safety
- Liquid-cooled Kawasaki engine is re-engineered with National’s exclusive catalytic design for the industry’s lowest emissions
Acme Tools Brand NameNATIONAL FLOORING EQUIPMENT
Acme Tools Part Number8000N
Adjustable Handle HeightNo
Country of OriginUSA
Maximum Working Width (in)12
Package Depth UOMIN
Package Height UOMIN
Package Width UOMIN
RestrictionsCA Prop 65
Scraper Or BladeScraper
Scraping Blade MaterialSteel
Warranty Type1 Year Limited