Pliers, Insul., Side Cut/Crimp
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Pliers, Insul., Side Cut/Crimp
Be protected from up to 1,000 volts of electric current when working near energized sources with Klein's 8-Inch Insulated Universal Combination Pliers. These pliers offer flame-retardant handles, a toothed pipe grip and a high-leverage crimping die. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
- Individually tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1505-10, IEC 60900: 2004, CAN/ULC-60900-09, NFPA 70E, 2012 ed., CSA Z462 for insulated tool
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Quickly installs and removes spring-tension hose clamps
- High-leverage design has 35% more cutting power
- Grips with either side or end of jaws for work in confined areas
- Precision machined pipe-grip for greater gripping power
- Flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKLEIN TOOLS
Acme Tools Part Number12098-INS
ApplicationCuts and Grips wire. Crimps Non-Insulated Connectors, Lugs, and Terminals.
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.0
Color / FinishOrange / Insulated
Country of OriginUSA
Electrical Accessory TypeTool
Electrician Tool TypePliers
Internal Supplier Part #12098INS
Internet Product Code (IPC)4AD0B933619
MFG Model # (Series)12098INS
MFG Part # (OEM)12098INS
Manufacturer WarrantyNormal life of the product
Product NamePliers, Insul., Side Cut/Crimp