Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Rugged, slim, secure. A smart combination of two best-selling designs, the airlift offers the durable steel frame of the Paraframe with the streamlined blade and handle design of the Ripstop. The result is an everyday carry knife that is light in the pocket yet extremely resilient in use, the evolution of a proven design, this everyday carry pocket knife stands up to the daily grind with all steel construction. Dual thumb studs allow for ambidextrous opening and a durable frame lock can be operated with one hand.
- All steel construction for durability
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Handle material: stainless steel
- Lock type: frame lock
- Dual thumb studs for easy opening.
- Traditional clip point blade tip.
- Frame lock for one-hand closing
- Lanyard hole
- Fine edge only
- Blade material: 5Cr13 stainless steel
- Blade length: 2.8 In. (7.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7.0 In. (17.7 cm)
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGERBER
Acme Tools Part Number30-001347
Assembled Weight (lbs)3.2
Color / FinishBlack handle/ champaign color stainless steel blade
Country of OriginCHN
Cutting ToolsUtility Knives
Internal Supplier Part #30-001347
Internet Product Code (IPC)187D06AD500
MFG Model # (Series)30-001347
MFG Part # (OEM)30-001347
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited Lifetime
Product NameAirlift Black