Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Gas-free, no-hassle operation is what the Worx JawSaw offers. Powered by electricity, it produces no emissions and doesn't require you to mix oil and gas or deal with difficult startups. Unlike the competition, the Worx features an automatic oiler that provides constant lubrication to both the bar and chain. Unlike conventional chainsaws, the JawSaw can be used to make cuts directly on the ground—without fear of kickback or damage to the chain. No more bending over and propping up wood to make the cuts. Just put the JawSaw on the wood and push down to extend the bar and make the cut. The JawSaw also features auto-tension, an easy-to-use chain replacement and tensioning system; one bolt does it all. In contrast, most standard chainsaws require two separate tools to replace and tension the chain or replace the bar. The JawSaw patented chain tensioning system prevents over-tightening by automatically determining the proper tension when tightening.
- Enclosed bar and chain for added safety
- Scissor cut action limits dangerous kickback
- Jaw design grabs work for stability
- Auto-tension guarantees optimum tension
- Automatic chain oiler with oil level indicator
- Perfect for quick cleanup after a storm or for pruning