Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
WEATHER GUARD® 75-Gallon, L-Shape Transfer Tanks provide a safe way to transport diesel for fueling land-based equipment or motor vehicles. The L-shape design of this tank contains a baffle to reduce liquid movement and decrease accident potential. With a capacity of 75-gallons, you'll always have plenty of fuel at hand on the job site or in the field. This diesel fuel tank fits all full-size short bed pickups and takes less than an hour to install, so you'll be back to work fast. The filler cap has a vent to prevent pressure build-up and increase security. The ARMOR-TUF® powder coat finish in Brite White will keep looking good even after years of use. Use this steel fuel transfer tank alone or combine it with saddle or cross boxes to have everything you need on the worksite right in the back or your pickup.
- Designed for Full-Size short bed pickups, Dodge Dakota and Toyota Tundra
- Use separately or in combination with cross or saddle boxes
- Vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Interior baffle design reduces fuel movement
- Brite White ARMOR-TUF® Powder Coat finish ensures years of dependability
- ARMOR-TUF powder coat finish resists damage
- Install the Weather Guard transfer tank alone or in conjunction with saddle or cross boxes
- 3-year limited warranty