Medium Transfer Tank
WEATHER GUARD-352-5-01Transport diesel anywhere with the WEATHER GUARD® L-Shape, 75-Gallon Transfer Tank. This unit measures 26-inches (H) by 30-inches (W) by 43-inches (L) and stores up to 75 gallons of fuel. Its L-shaped... read more
Ships in 1 business day
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
This item is shipped via "truck freight" (common carrier or flat-bed, not FedEx). The truck must be able to access the place of delivery. Acme provides "Lift Gate" service free of charge. Lift gate service means the freight is lowered to the ground. It is your responsibility to move the product after it has been lowered to the ground.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
Transport diesel anywhere with the WEATHER GUARD® L-Shape, 75-Gallon Transfer Tank. This unit measures 26-inches (H) by 30-inches (W) by 43-inches (L) and stores up to 75 gallons of fuel. Its L-shaped tank fits inside full and short-bed trucks. In either case, it provides enough additional space for other storage boxes, including side boxes and saddle boxes. The transfer tank features baffles on the inside that keep your fuel under control while you drive. It also comes with a vented cap. This cap relieves stress from the internal compartment and allows you to safely fill your tank to its maximum capacity. An ARMOR-TUF® coating covers the entire surface of the Weather Guard medium transfer tank and shields against rain and snow.
- Weather Guard medium transfer tank comes with neck, cap and bolt kit
- Measures 26-inches (H) by 30-inches (W) by 43-inches (L) for 75-gallon capacity
- Diesel fuel tank's versatile body fits full and short-bed pickup trucks
- Fits alongside saddle and side boxes for added convenience
- L-shaped body and baffles prevent overpowering fuel movement
- Fuel transfer tank includes vented cap to relieve internal pressure
- Armor-Tuf coating protects against rust
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty against material and workmanship defects; Made in the USA
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||WEATHER GUARD|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||352-5-01|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||165|
|Color / Finish:||Black|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||1D8B09FB3CF|
|Outside Length (in):||43|
|Outside Width (in):||30|
|MFG Model # (Series):||352-5-01|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||352-5-01|
|Product Name:||Medium Transfer Tank|
|Outside Height (in):||26|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|