Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
PaintEater is the innovative one-step paint remover for professional results. Save time and effort. The PaintEater revolutionizes paint removal. The innovative system uses an exclusive 3M abrasive that quickly removes chipped and flaking paint. Operating the super tough spun fiber disc on its edge removes stubborn paint chips and operating it flat will smooth (Feather) paint edges to give you the perfect surface for repainting. PaintEater has been designed to operate at the optimal rotary speed for paint removal. PaintEater is aggressive on paint yet easy on siding and trim.
- High-power 3.2 Amp motor provides powerful performance
- 2,000 RPM provides the optimal combination of disc performance and user control
- High-performance, spun-fiber 3M disc aggressively removes paint yet is gentle on surfaces
- Operating the disc on its edge removes stubborn paint chips
- Operating the disc flat will smooth and feather the paint edges for an ideal surface for repainting
- Open-web disc design minimizes the loading-up of paint and dust
- Flex-disc system conforms to contours to provide consistent results on uneven surfaces
- Multiple hand positions ease user hand fatigue
- Use different hand positions for safety when you are sanding while on a ladder