Lapping Fluid 8.5 oz
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Lapping Fluid 8.5 oz
Designed solely for use in the engineering industry for use with diamond abrasives and used for more than 30 years.|WD 40 or other such lubricants are too thick and result it your tool skating over the diamond surface.|suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products. Use instead of water to reduce the threat of rusting by 95%. Reduces possibility of clogging and improves diamond performance.
- Size= 8.5 Fl. Oz.
- Suitable with all quality diamond abrasive products
- Eliminates clogging and improves diamond performance
- Reduces threat of rusting
- 5 Year guarantee
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameTREND
Acme Tools Part NumberU*DWS/LF/250
Application MethodSpray or dab product directly on the surface of the diamond stone.
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.55336
Country of OriginUSA
Internet Product Code (IPC)5687388C1B7
MFG Model # (Series)U*DWS/LF/250
MFG Part # (OEM)U*DWS/LF/250
Oil / Fluid Call NameLapping fluid
Product NamecLapping Fluid 8.5 oz
Quantity (fl oz)8.5
UsageFor use with all diamond sharpening stones.