Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Use the Tapco® Angle Gauge to make accurate and uniform bends in siding, trim and other materials. This tool fits any Tapco PRO, MX Series® or MAX-I-MUM® II brake built after 1995. Precise and repeatable bends ensure a tight fit and a professional finish at the job site. The Tapco Angle Gauge has large, easy-to-read angle indicators that ensure accuracy and reduce the chance of wasteful errors as you work. Using this product, you can bend complicated trim pieces and be assured of a proper fit every time. This Tapco angle-measuring tool is made from durable and lightweight aluminum. It's easy to install on compatible Tapco brakes and won't interfere with brake operations. Adding precision to bending and fabrication tasks with the Tapco aluminum angle gauge won't slow you down.
- Tapco's Angle Gauge fits all Tapco PRO, MX Series and MAX-I-MUM II brakes built after 1995
- Its easy-to-read angle indicators improve bending accuracy and eliminate errors that waste materials
- Consistent bends ensure a tight fit in complex fabricated pieces
- Made from lightweight and durable aluminum
- Mounts quickly and easily on all compatible brakes
- The Tapco aluminum angle gauge has a 1-year limited warranty