10'6" MAX-I-MUM II XL System
TAPCO-11018TUse Tapco® Tools MAX-I-MUM® XL System 10-Foot 6-Inch brake to bend and shape copper, aluminum, and steel sheets. The brake fabricates a variety of forms, including siding, facades, roofs, sheathing, f... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Calculate Shipping Close
Please enter your US zip code to see available shipping options.
This item is shipped via "truck freight" (common carrier or flat-bed, not FedEx). The truck must be able to access the place of delivery. Acme provides "Lift Gate" service free of charge. Lift gate service means the freight is lowered to the ground. It is your responsibility to move the product after it has been lowered to the ground.
Special Handling ChargeClose
Due to the size or weight of this item, it has a handling charge associated with it. The handling charge is a per item charge and will be applied during the checkout process.
Use Tapco® Tools MAX-I-MUM® XL System 10-Foot 6-Inch brake to bend and shape copper, aluminum, and steel sheets. The brake fabricates a variety of forms, including siding, facades, roofs, sheathing, flashing, hoods, duct work and trim. The Tapco 10-foot, 6-inch MAX-I-MUM II XL system brake is lightweight and portable, with a throat depth of 19 inches and a mouth opening of 2.37 inches to accommodate wide stock and preformed pieces. Double-ribbed, computer-engineered die castings enhance bending strength, and the brake's 180-degree hemming capability collapses seams fully. The Tapco siding brake's innovative moving pivot hinge keeps material aligned securely, greatly increasing bending strength. The hinge won't mar the surface of material. The Tapco aluminum brake works with aluminum up to .04 inches, galvanized steel up to 24 gauge, copper up to 32 ounces and 1/2-hard stainless steel up to 24 gauge.
- Tapco 10-foot, 6-inch MAX-I-MUM II XL system comes with Tapco's MAX snap stand with wheel kit and MAX Cut-Off™
- Tapco aluminum brake is made in the USA and comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Lightweight, portable brake fabricates a range of commercial and residential siding, trim and utility pieces
- Wide throat and mouth openings accommodate large-size stock and preformed material
- Double-ribbed die castings enhance the structural integrity of the Tapco siding brake frame
- Portable design makes it easy to bring to the job site
- Brake has full hemming capacity
- Throat depth of 19 inches; mouth opening of 2-3/8 inches
- Unique nonmarring moving pivot hinge provides added stability
- Brake accepts a full range of stock
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||TAPCO|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||11018T|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||267|
|Color / Finish:||Silver Aluminum|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||257DF961936|
|Max. Aluminum Coil Capacity (in):||0.03|
|Max. Copper Capacity (oz):||16|
|Max. Galvanized Steel Grade D Capacity (ga):||28|
|Max. Galvanized Steel Grade E Capacity (ga):||28|
|Max. Gutter Coil Capacity (In):||0.032|
|Package Contents:||One brake|
|Warranty:||One Year Limited Warranty|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||11018|
|MFG Model # (Series):||11018|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||11018|
|Product Name:||10'6" MAX-I-MUM II XL System|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|