6 In. Scraper
Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
6 In. Scraper
6 In. Scraper
Spyder scraper blades are a patent pending, revolutionary new tool that eliminates hand scraping by attaching easily to all brands of reciprocating saws. The Spyder scraper is made from spring steel powerful enough to break through tough substances yet gentle enough to remove those substances without damaging surfaces underneath. The device can also be sharpened just like any other blade. Spyder scraper can be used for all residential and commercial scraping jobs: rubber-back carpet, linoleum, laminate flooring, paint, wallpaper, tar, glue and much more. Do-it-yourselfers, contractors and flooring professionals are attracted to the ergonomic design and simplicity of the Spyder scraper. No more chiseling the day away on industrial or household projects. Simply insert the Spyder scraper into your reciprocating saw, hold at a slight angle, run the saw at about half speed and let the Spyder scraper do the work for you. It is also resharpenable in order to keep a nice fine edge.
- One 6 In. scraping tool attachment for reciprocating saw
- Fits any brand of reciprocating saw
- Resharpenable blade
- Works best on semi-tough materials such as grease, drywall mud, linoleum, adhesive
- Use for general scraping