HAYAUCHI 2 Ext. Pole Saw
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
HAYAUCHI 2 Ext. Pole Saw
Bestselling, professional, aluminum telescoping pole saw - the pole saw of choice by professionals. The aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped, providing precise control over the direction of the blade (especially important for high cutting) and giving strength and rigidity to the pole thus reducing bending to the minimum. The base pole has a pole-end shock absorber and comfortable rubberized grip which ensures good hold and control. The 15-2/5 In. curved blade utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four rows of teeth) technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs! To allow effective use of HAYAUCHI pole saws, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 21 Ft. away.
- 2-extension 3-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 16 Ft.
- Black rigid-plastic blade cover is included
- Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place
- Safety considerations require that the pole saw user must wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times
- Extension range is 7.7 Ft. to 16 Ft. (2,350 to 4,900 mm); maximum working reach is 21 Ft.
- 15-2/5 In. (390 mm) blade length; 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 5.55 Lbs. (2,520 grams) operating weight; 6 Lbs. (2,720 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- Blade can be adjusted to two different angles for lower or higher cutting and features an upper and a lower sickle
- The upper sickle is used to cut vines and the lower sickle to undercut bark
- Lower sickle provides a clean cut without damaging tree, while upper sickle prevents the blade from slipping off limb
- HAYAUCHI is the finest telescoping pole saw available on the market today
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameSILKY
Acme Tools Part Number178-39
Assembled Weight (lbs)6.2
Blade Size (in)15.4
Country of OriginJPN
Cutting & PruningPruning Saws
Garden Tool CategoryCutting Tool
Handle Length (in)92.4
Internal Supplier Part #178-39
Internet Product Code (IPC)56486FA8C84
MFG Model # (Series)178-39
MFG Part # (OEM)178-39
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Product NameHAYAUCHI 2 Ext. Pole Saw