7 Ft Rachet Strap - Dual Pack
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
7 Ft Rachet Strap - Dual Pack
Our 7′ ShockStrap ratchet safety strap has an industry leading 2 year warranty. The breaking strength is over 3,000 lbs. Built with a commercial grade ratchet, 1-1/2″ black polyester webbing, integrated soft ties, oversized hooks with retention clips, and our unique flexible ShockStrap. We incorporated a safety strap on one side of the ShockStrap for 2 reasons: 1) if a catastrophic accident happened and the ShockStrap breaks, the safety strap will keep the tie down tight and in place and 2) the safety strap also acts as a limiter so you won’t over-tighten and stress everything you are trying to secure.
- Dependable – A ShockStrap provides superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Integrated soft ties near both ends
- Oversized hooks
- Retention clips on both hooks
- Working load limit of 1000 lbs.
- Safety strap – A backup strap in case the ShockStrap is compromised
- Durable – the ShockStrap is made from our own proprietary formula and is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust resistant – hooks and buckle are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Soft tie – flexibility to always find a way to secure your load
- ShockStrap ratchet safety strap is rated to 3,000 lbs breaking strength
- Safety strap around one side of the ShockStrap
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- 1 1/2″ Polyester webbing rated at 3,000 lbs breaking strength
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameSHOCKSTRAP
Acme Tools Part Number7RSDB
Assembled Weight (lbs)3
Break Strength (lbs)3000
Color / FinishBlack and Red with White and Gold Accents
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #7RSDB
Internet Product Code (IPC)C00D3EDC2BA
MFG Model # (Series)7RSDB
MFG Part # (OEM)7RSDB
Manufacturer Warranty2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. See Owner's Manual for Details.
Product Name7 Ft Rachet Strap - Dual Pack
Strap Width (in)1.5
Tie Down Length (ft)7
Tie Down StyleRatchet Strap
Working Load Limit (lbs)1000