Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Anyone who uses a table saw or miter saw frequently will find the JawSaw's indispensable. This tool improves the concept of the traditional roller stand, and adds extra features to create a work support stand, unmatched for the price. The low-friction slides on the top of the stand allow work to pass over it in a straight path. Traditional rollers tend to pull the work off line, away from a fence or guide, leading to inaccurate cuts. The head bevels a full 90 degrees. Built in to the tilting head is a work clamp, capable of holding material up to 1-3/4 In. wide. The JawSaw's does a great job at holding a door in place for hanging, or using a 2 x 4 brace to support crown molding while hanging it. The JawSaw's is more than just a stand — it is an extra hand!
- Compact and portable holding, clamping, and supporting work stand
- Low friction slides feed work in a straight path
- Built-in clamp acts as a second set of hands
- Completely portable and easy to store