Flood Bags 6/pk
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Flood Bags 6/pk
Quick Dam flood bags/landless sandbags absorb, contain & divert problem flood water.
- Activates when wet, no sand needed
- Available in multiple package configurations to meet your needs.
- Fit 2,880 bags/pallet.
- Inner absorbent turns to gel & creates a barrier.
- Grows to full size in minutes, 12in x 24in x 3.5in & 32 lbs - stack as needed.
- Compact, lightweight & quick & easy to deploy.
- Grows when wet & shrinks while evaporating, so keep reusing for months.
- Lasts for months, eventually degrading over time.
- Use indoors or out, best used to divert water outdoors, preventing flood damage.
- Not for use with salt water, lime or calcium- causes chemical reaction that deflates bag.
- Environmentally friendly, nontoxic & nonhazardous.
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameQUICK DAM
Acme Tools Part NumberQD1224-6
ApplicationAbsorb, Contain & Divert Flood Water
Assembled Weight (lbs)32
Color / FinishBlack Polypropylene
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #QD1224-6
Internet Product Code (IPC)EE85D153177
MFG Model # (Series)QD1224-6
MFG Part # (OEM)QD1224-6
Manufacturer WarrantyFree from Manufactures defects. Not responsible for improper use of the product.
Material50% Polypropylene; 50% Cellulose
Product NameFlood Bags 6/pk