2 Axis Depth Gauge
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
2 Axis Depth Gauge
Revolutionary new measuring gauge for router tables, table saws and drill presses. Measures height and distance simultaneously thanks to offset feet, which when twisted allows the central pin to reach outside the usual tangent of the feet. Allows precise measurements to be reproduced consistently and accurately. This tool is a perfect companion to the Prazi GrooveCenter.
- This tool will aid in the accurate set up of woodworking machinery
- The two elliptical feet can be rotated in order to measure a second distance allowing a 2-axis measurement to be taken
- The sliding pin rule is marked in both directions for greater versatility and made of solid brass with a satin chrome finish to protect your carbide blades from damage
- The ends of the sliding pin rule are shaped differently; one end is cut off straight and can be used for general use; the other end has a knife edge which is useful for precisely aimed measurements
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NamePRAZI
Acme Tools Part NumberPR-6500
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.4
Color / Finishbrass
Country of OriginTWN
Internet Product Code (IPC)056793ED1EF
MFG Model # (Series)PR-6500
MFG Part # (OEM)PR-6500
Manufacturer WarrantyLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Package Contents1 tool
Product Name2 Axis Depth Gauge