Comet II Lathe with G3 Chuck
NOVA-46300CNOVA 46300 comet II 12 In. x 16-1/2 In. variable speed midi lathe 2013 edition is the update to the most versatile & innovative smaller lathe on the market today. Portable and space saving, yet delive... read more
Ships in 1 business day
SHIPPING & HANDLING
(ground shipping to lower 48)
NOVA 46300 comet II 12 In. x 16-1/2 In. variable speed midi lathe 2013 edition is the update to the most versatile & innovative smaller lathe on the market today. Portable and space saving, yet delivers the capacity and rugged stability of larger machines. Its powerful 3/4 HP electronic variable speed motor offers a wide speed range from 250 to 4000 rpm. The forward and reversing switch offers additional flexibility for a superior finish. With its 12 In. swing capacity over bed and 16.5 In. between center capacity, expandable to 41 In. with the optional bed extension accessory, you can turn a wide variety of projects. Improvements to previous models include: strengthened reinforced composite guard, the guard now has a rapid access latch for even faster and easier access, the on/off switch has been improved to make it faster and more positive to switch on and off and is fitted with a no-vault release for additional safety. Finally, the motor housing has been changed to a robust die cast housing. This updated version of the NOVA comet II midi lathe delivers an exceptional turning experience. By adding the optional accessories you can transform your lathe into a total wood working station. This patented world first approach to versatile midi lathe design delivers maximum flexibility for the lathe owner, allowing the user to consolidate key wood working and wood turning functions into the single machine, saving space, time and money. Lathe available in 1 In. 8TPI thread. Standard equipment: 3/4 HP variable speed motor, 3 In. faceplate, hand wheel, 6 In. tool rest, 2MT drive center, 2MT live center, knockout bar, manual and fastenings. Designed by Teknatool International, innovating since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 1-year warranty on motor and electronics and a further 2-year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics, consumables, for a total of 2-years limited warranty. Call our customer service center on 727 to 954 - 3433.
- 3/4 HP electronic variable speed motor gives dial-in power when you need it.
- Large capacities - up 12 In. swing and 16.5 In. between centers (more with optional bed extension).
- Large range of accessories, with the unique world first patented NOVA Versaturn range, exclusive to the comet II midi lathe.
- Comprehensive warranty - backed by a full replacement 1-year warranty on motor and electronics and a further 2-year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics, consumables, for a total of 2-years limited warranty.
- This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- NOVA G3 chuck included in this bundle package
- Easy to use
- Space saver
- Large capacities - up to 12 In. swing and 16.5 In. between centers (more with optional bed extension accessory).
- Great speed range - 250 to 4000 rpm- gives one of the slowest low end speed in its class for large turnings and fast high end speed for small turnings.
- Forward and reverse function for superior finishes.
- Quality materials – solid cast iron throughout for durability and stability.
- Strong 2MT spindles.
- Precision machining.
- Extendable bed – make your lathe as long as your project requires, without having permanently taking up workshop room! (Additional accessory item purchase)
- Quick action cam controls – precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||NOVA|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||46300C|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||88|
|Cam Lock Adjustments:||Yes|
|Color / Finish:||Nova Silver|
|Cord Length (ft):||68.5|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Housing Material:||Cast Iron|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||5A3220650F8|
|Motor Size:||3/4 HP|
|Net Tool Weight (lbs):||82.4|
|Package Contents:||Hand wheel, 2MT Revolving (Live) Center, 2MT Drive (Spur Center), 3 In. Faceplate, 6 In. Toolrest, Fasteners and Instruction Manual.|
|Size Of Hole Through Spindle (in):||0.375|
|Size Of Hole Through Tailstock (in):||0.375|
|Spindle Speed High (rpm):||4000|
|Spindle Speed Low (rpm):||250|
|Swing Over Bed:||12|
|Swing Over Tool Rest Bed:||12|
|Switch Type:||Electronic Variable Speed Control|
|Tailstock Adjustment Range:||16.5|
|Tool Rest Width (in):||6|
|Warranty:||Comprehensive Warranty - Backed by a full replacement 1-year warranty on motor and electronics and a further 2-Year limited warranty on all parts excluding motor, electronics, consumables, for a total of 2-Years limited warranty.|
|Working Distance Between Centers:||16.5|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||46300C|
|MFG Model # (Series):||46300C|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||46300C|
|Product Name:||Comet II Lathe with G3 Chuck|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|