EXACT™ 5 In. Punch
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
EXACT™ 5 In. Punch
Each product within the Milwaukee knockout system was built upon the principles of reducing the tedious steps of hole making, improving the speed of the process, and limiting the fatigue of the user. The EXACT™ conduit punches and dies are robust enough to punch holes in both mild and stainless steel. Engraved cross hairs on the dies deliver clearest alignment with pre-drawn cross hairs. Both the tooth geometry of the punches, and slug removal ports on the dies, provide optimal slug removal. Large size ID markings on both the punches and dies permit easy punch and die selection. EXACT™ punches and dies do not require spacers. Finally, notches on the punches allow for better grip during punch threading and de-threading. Altogether, EXACT™ punches and dies are another example of how Milwaukee's knockout system truly is the easiest way to punch!
- Punches 5 In. conduit holes in both mild and stainless steel
- Three-tooth geometry for optimal punching and slug removal
- Gripping surface for faster threading
- Large size ID markings permit easy punch selection
- Compatible with competitive knockout tools; must be used with adapter (model number 49-16-2684) for competitive compatibility.
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number49-16-2687
Assembled Weight (lbs)6.62
Country of OriginCHN
Internet Product Code (IPC)0685451CDAB
Punch Or DiePunch
Internal Supplier Part #49-16-2687
MFG Model # (Series)49-16-2687
MFG Part # (OEM)49-16-2687
Product NameEXACT™ 5 In. Punch
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN