1-1/4 IN SHIP AUGER BIT
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
1-1/4 IN SHIP AUGER BIT
Milwaukee® ship auger bits have a new through center cutting design for improved life in nail-embedded wood. The flutes are coated, which produces a non-stick surface for fast and smooth chip ejection, especially in deep holes. The shanks are also impact rated for added durability and versatility no matter the trade. Ideal for electricians, plumbers, utilities and any trade requiring fast hole drilling in clean or nail-embedded wood.
- Nail Cutting Tip for added durability.
- Non-Stick Coated Flutes for faster chip ejection.
- Impact Rated Shank.
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Acme Tools Part Number48-13-6250
Assembled Weight (lbs)2.25
Bit MaterialHigh Speed Steel
Drilling Depth (in)16
Internet Product Code (IPC)26C9EEB1873
Shank Diameter (in).5