Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Marshalltown’s new wheelbarrow mixer & pedestal from Marshalltown has a batch capacity of 3.15 cubic feet – large enough to mix seven bags of 60 lb. concrete mix. The mixer is powered by a robust direct drive motor, eliminating pulleys and belts which often demand additional maintenance and more meticulous assembly. Assembly is simple and straightforward. Using the wheelbarrow mixer with the included pedestal makes discharging concrete into wheelbarrows, buckets and raised forms extremely easy. Without the pedestal, the mixer can be used to discharge concrete into post holes, concrete forms and other areas low to the ground. Able to clear a 30 In. doorway, this mixer can be used maneuvered indoors and used for jobs in tight spaces.
- 3 cubic foot mixing capacity
- 5.65 cubic foot total drum capacity
- CE and CSA approved electric motors
- 10 In. flat free tires