Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Makita® Multi-Tool Kit delivers power and comfort for all sorts of different tasks. It relies on an onboard dial to deliver quick oscillations, with speeds from 6,000 to 20,000 opm. The Makita multi-tool kit also features automatic controls that maintain power levels while you work. Slide the switch on the side to turn the device on with one hand, and the internal motor will add or remove power whenever needed. The electric multi-tool relies on its durable body to eliminate heavy vibrations and to limit the amount of noise it produces. Just install the parts you need with a tool-free clamp system to get started in seconds. The included adapters accept standard accessories for plunge cuts, sanding and slicing.
- Makita multi-tool kit includes sanding pad, 120-grit sandpaper, 180-grit sandpaper, 1-1/4-inch blade, two adapters, accessory case and tool case
- Speed dial selects oscillation rates of 6,000 to 20,000 opm
- Electric multi-tool relies on automatic speed controls to sustain performance under load
- Slide switch controls power for one-hand operation
- Body limits vibrations and noise for comfort
- Tool-free installation uses clamp system for security
- Included adapters accept most standard accessories
- Sanding multi-tool includes one-year manufacturer's warranty against material and workmanship defects