Laser Distance Measure 262 ft.
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Laser Distance Measure 262 ft.
The Makita® Laser Distance Measure, 262 feet allows you to get rid of your tape measures and be more productive. It's operating range is up to 262 feet to fit the needs of many different tasks. The laser range measure is also super accurate with its 1/16 inch accuracy and class II 635 nanometer laser. There are nine different types of measurement to help you handle a variety of measuring jobs. You'll get both standard and metric system measurements with this laser tape measure, plus a 20 measurement history memory for added convenience. It delivers up to 5,000 measurements per battery for maximum production, and it automatically turns itself off to save power. A rubber over-mold makes the Makita distance measure durable, and it resists water and dust with an IP rating of 54. Its buttons, screen and user interface are simple to use, and an integrated thread allows it to mounted to a tripod. A flip out end piece gives the laser range measure precise readings from an edge or corner position. There's a backlight L.E.D. on the display for easy reading.
- Makita laser distance measure has 262-foot operating range
- Water and dust resistant
- Easy to use buttons, screen and user interface
- Integrated 1/4-inch thread for tripod mounting
- Flip out end piece
- L.E.D. backlight display
- 1-year warranty
- 1/16 inch accuracy
- Class II laser is 635 nanometers
- Nine different measurement functions: distance, volume, area, min/max, permanent, stake-out, add/subtract, Pythagoras - 2-point, 3-point and partial height
- Readings in both standard and metric system
- Memory capacity of 20 measurements
- Battery gives up to 5,000 measurements
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Rubber over-mold
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMAKITA
Acme Tools Part NumberLD080P
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.3
Automatic On / OffNo
Brand / Model CompatibilityMakita
Country of OriginHUN
Housing Color / FinishTeal
Housing MaterialReinforced Composite
Internal Supplier Part #LD080P
Internet Product Code (IPC)B31272E8A2E
MFG Model # (Series)LD080P
MFG Part # (OEM)LD080P
Manufacturer Warranty1-year warranty
Measuring ToolsRange Finder
Number of Batteries Required2
Package ContentsCarrying pouch, (2) AAA batteries
Power SourceAAA batteries
Product NamecLaser Distance Measure 262 ft.