Flat End Nozzle
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Flat End Nozzle
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE that includes the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Blower (XBU02Z). With zero emissions and lower noise, the 18V X2 (36V) Cordless Blower is a welcome solution for clean-up applications. Makita offers additional accessories for this powerful cordless blower, including the Flat End Nozzle (197889-6). The Flat End Nozzle installs quickly and easily with a single click, and has a narrow end profile that improves air speed. It is an ideal accessory for removing heavier debris including wet leaves. (Note: XBU02Z Blower sold separately.)
- Narrow end profile improves air speed for removing heavier debris such as wet leaves
- High quality materials for long life
- Easy one-click installation to current extension
- For use with Makita X2 36V hand held Blower, model XBU02Z
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMAKITA
Acme Tools Part Number197889-6
Adjustable Spray PatternNo
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.27
Country of OriginJPN
Internal Supplier Part #197889-6
Internet Product Code (IPC)10FBF5BC535
MFG Model # (Series)197889-6
MFG Part # (OEM)197889-6
Product NameFlat End Nozzle