Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The Magswitch starter kit (8110134) is your entry into the Magswitch work holding system of woodworking tools. Features award winning top tool Magswitch on off magnets. The starter kit includes the universal base, and two removable MagJig 150s (clamp force 150 lbs.) and the reversible feather board attachment. All you need is a steel table or fence.
- Magswitch feather boards grip with incredible force with a simple 180 degree turn of a knob
- The starter kit is the economical way to get started with the work holding system
- Includes all items necessary to enter the system
- No need for a mitre slot
- Reversible feather board for left or right feeds, with instant on off grip for fast set up, with precise tensioning
- Small profile to work on band saws, fences, and small tables
- Place anywhere on the table or fence (steel or cast iron)
- Use the jigs separately on your own jigs or fixtures
- Add all the work holding system attachments now that you have the universal base and mag jigs