Precision Miter Gauge System
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Precision Miter Gauge System
Why spend your time calibrating a miter gauge when you can get factory-milled accuracy right out of the box? The Kreg precision miter gauge system (KMS7102) requires no calibrating, and features positive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45 degrees to make it easy to cut perfect miters quickly. Of course, when you do want to cut a more complicated angle, the easy to- use vernier scale allows for fast adjustments to 1/10th of a degree.
- Rugged aluminum fence
- Factory calibrated... perfect right out of the box
- Positive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30, and 45 degrees
- Brass pin allows quick changes between positive stop angles
- Solid, yet versatile swing stop™
- Easy-to-adjust vernier scale
- The clear lens features a high-visibility red line that makes it easy to set the swing stop™ for precise cuts, time after time
- Extremely straight 24 In. anodized aluminum bar is 3/8 In. tall by 3/4 In. wide
- Aluminum bar features five bar adjusters that eliminate play in the miter slot with the turn of a screw driver
- The swing stop™ slides effortlessly along the fence of the precision miter gauge and locks securely into place with the simple turn of a knob
- Features a patented curved foot that lifts out of the way when you slide a board into it, so squaring an end and cutting to length doesn’t require moving the stop
- The curved foot of the swing stop’s break-away design allows you to add a sacrificial fence to your miter gauge
Acme Tools Brand NameKREG
Acme Tools Part NumberKMS7102
Assembled Weight (lbs)5.5
Country of OriginUSA
Gauge GraduationsPositive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45 degrees.
Gauge TypePrecision Miter Gauge
Internet Product Code (IPC)26471D1F656
Measuring Tool TypeGauges
Size24” anodized aluminum bar is 3/8” tall by 3/4” wide
Manufacturer WarrantySee manufacturer for all detailed warranty information.
Internal Supplier Part #KMS7102
MFG Model # (Series)#KMS7102
MFG Part # (OEM)KMS7102
Product NamePrecision Miter Gauge System
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-