K5 Pocket Hole Jig
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
K5 Pocket Hole Jig
The Kreg jig® K5 incorporates the best features of every Kreg jig® that came before with upgrades you’ve never seen. That starts with an all-new clamping mechanism that you can adjust without tools or adjusting nuts to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, click the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time. Plus, you’ll find large support wings to hold your workpiece steady—and they have storage compartments inside. Add in a batch of other great features like a standard swiveling dust-collection port, spring-loaded stop for the drill guide block, and, of course, the ability to remove the guide block for portable use, and you have, quite simply, the most advanced Kreg jig® yet.
- Front-mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy
- Easy thickness adjustment
- Support plus inboard storage
- Swiveling dust collection port
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Quick-release pin holds drill block in place, and can’t get lost
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits, screws, accessories
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Swiveling dust-collection port accepts standard -1⁄ 4 In. vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Comes fully assembled—ready to set up and use
- Fast, simple, setup
Accessory TypePocket hole jig
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKREG
Acme Tools Part NumberK5K
Assembled Weight (lbs)4.8
Clamp Maximum Opening Size (in)2
Country of OriginUSA
Drill Bit IncludedYes
Internal Supplier Part #K5K
Internet Product Code (IPC)6FB6D33C795
MFG Model # (Series)K5
MFG Part # (OEM)K5
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited manufacturer warranty. See manufacturer for all detailed warranty information.
Package ContentsKreg Jig® K5 Base with Ratcheting Front-Side Clamp, Extension Wings, Swiveling Dust Collection Port, Drill Guide Block, Spacer Block, Workpiece Stop, Drill Bit Setup Block, Hex-Shank Stepped Drill Bit, 6 In. Driver Bit, Stop Collar, Allen Wrench, User Guide, Starter Screw and Plug Pack, Online Skill Builder Videos, and Down loadable Project Plans.
Product NameK5 Pocket Hole Jig