1/4" Stubby Nut Driver
KLEIN TOOLS-SS8Work in close quarters with Klein's stubby nut driver. The hollow 1-1/2'' (38 mm) shaft is ideal when working on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. The smooth Comformdome handle f... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Work in close quarters with Klein's stubby nut driver. The hollow 1-1/2'' (38 mm) shaft is ideal when working on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. The smooth Comformdome handle fits comfortably in the palm of the hand. Color coded handles make this tool easy to find in your tool bag.
- Stubby nut drivers allow for work in close quarters.
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably.
- Handles are color-coded for easy identification.
- Hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications.
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||SS8|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.15|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Etched / Stamped Size Identification:||Yes|
|Full Length Shaft:||No|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||D546E68A8A0|
|Unit of Measurement:||Inch|
|Package Contents:||Stubby nut driver|
|Shank Length (in):||1.5|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||SS8|
|MFG Model # (Series):||SS8|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||SS8|
|Product Name:||1/4" Stubby Nut Driver|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|