9-3/8 In. Heavy Duty High-Leverage Side Cutting Pliers
KLEIN TOOLS-D2000-9NEKlein Tools is known world wide for the quality of its pliers. These High-Leverage Side-Cutting pliers are also designed for heavy-duty cutting. They can cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wir... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Klein Tools is known world wide for the quality of its pliers. These High-Leverage Side-Cutting pliers are also designed for heavy-duty cutting. They can cut ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design gives these pliers 46% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||D2000-9NE|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.15|
|Color / Finish:||Blue/Black|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Length (in):||7.375|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||6A283D2ECD4|
|Jaw Capacity (in):||1.375|
|Jaw Tip Size (in):||1 19/32 In.|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||D20009NE|
|MFG Model # (Series):||D20009NE|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||D20009NE|
|Product Name:||9-3/8 In. Heavy Duty High-Leverage Side Cutting Pliers|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|