Stubby Slotted Screwdriver
KLEIN TOOLS-600-1KThis Cabinet-Tip screwdriver is built to handle the tough jobs with ease.The stubby size allows for precision in tight spaces. Special heat-treated shafts make for a durable, long lasting tool. The pr... read more
Ships in 1 business day
This Cabinet-Tip screwdriver is built to handle the tough jobs with ease.The stubby size allows for precision in tight spaces. Special heat-treated shafts make for a durable, long lasting tool. The precision-machined tip provides the exact fit you expect from Klein Tools.
- Stubby size allows for precision in tight spaces.
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit.
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort.
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Special heat-treated shafts for added durability.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||600-1K|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.15|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Handle Length (in):||4|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||6884D466013|
|Screwdrivers Included:||1/4 In. Keystone tip with heavy duty round shank|
|Screwdriver Head Style:||Flat|
|Shaft Length (in):||1.5|
|Warranty:||Klein Tools products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||6001|
|MFG Model # (Series):||6001|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||6001|
|Product Name:||Stubby Slotted Screwdriver|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|
|Flathead / Slotted Screwdriver Head Width:||5/16 in|