Side Cutting Pliers Crimping Insula
KLEIN TOOLS-12098-INSBe protected from up to 1,000 volts of electric current when working on live wires with the Klein Tools 8-7/8 in. Insulated Universal Side-Cut Crimp Pliers. These pliers offer flame-retardant handles,... read more
Ships in 1 business day
Be protected from up to 1,000 volts of electric current when working on live wires with the Klein Tools 8-7/8 in. Insulated Universal Side-Cut Crimp Pliers. These pliers offer flame-retardant handles, a toothed pipe grip and a high-leverage crimping die.
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- Toothed pipe-grip for greater power.
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||KLEIN TOOLS|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||12098-INS|
|Application:||Cuts and Grips wire. Crimps Non-Insulated Connectors, Lugs, and Terminals.|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||0.95|
|Color / Finish:||Orange / Insulated|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Electrical Accessory Type:||Tool|
|Electrician Tool Type:||Pliers|
|Instructions / Assembly:||A812E51B-F31C-4B07-8D50-7E2C00504D96.pdf|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||4AD0B933619|
|Warranty:||Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||12098INS|
|MFG Model # (Series):||12098INS|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||12098INS|
|Product Name:||Side Cutting Pliers Crimping Insula|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|