Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Handle challenging free-cutting tasks with the Husqvarna® 14 100 1DP-20mmB FR3 diamond blade. It cuts many different materials, including concrete, metal, brick and construction block. The Husqvarna FR3 metal-cutting blade's speed and flexible cutting capabilities make it an excellent choice for renovation jobs or fire and rescue work, tasks that may require cutting into unknown materials. The blade also has a standard 1-inch arbor with a drive pin hole plus a 20-millimeter adapter, which means you can use it with a broad range of saws and power cutters. The Husqvarna fire rescue diamond blade has a segmented edge, so it's compatible with wet and dry cutting systems. It also has a 14-inch blade that provides good cutting depth. Durable laser welds keep the blade's diamond cutting segments firmly attached to the blade body.
- The Husqvarna FR3 metal-cutting blade can also handle brick, concrete and block
- Free-cutting characteristics make it an excellent choice for fire and rescue
- Blade has a standard 1-inch arbor with drive hole and comes with a 20-millimeter adapter
- Use the Husqvarna fire rescue diamond blade to make wet or dry cuts
- The 14-inch blade allows deep cutting
- Laser welds on cutting segment bonds have a limited lifetime warranty