Quick Draw 90 Driver Kit
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Quick Draw 90 Driver Kit
The GREENLEE® Right Angle Quickdraw Driver is an easy to use tool for electricians that need to punch holes in conduit or panel boxes for wire installation. It can produce a hydraulic force of 8-tons which gives you the power to make quick punches in 10-gauge steel and conduit pipes. You can use this Greenlee hydraulic punch driver in tight spaces thanks to a driver head that can rotate 180-degrees. This versatile tool comes together with 1/2-inch to 2-inch Slug-Buster® punches to make a range of different sized punch holes. This Greenlee lightweight Quickdraw driver is also compatible with non-rounded punches for even more versatility. The compact design of the driver is lightweight for portability and quick operation. A green tool case comes with to keep your right angle driver and its accessories organized and secure.
- Greenlee right angle Quickdraw driver includes: a Quickdraw 90® Driver, 1 adapter, 1 spacer, punches and dies, draw studs and a case
- Produces 8-tons of hydraulic force for punching through conduit and 10-gauge steel
- Driver head rotates 180-degrees for working in tight spaces
- Greenlee hydraulic punch driver uses 1/2-inch to 2-inch Slug-Buster punches for a variety of punch hole sizes
- Compatible with non-rounded punches for versatility
- Lightweight design for portability and quick operation
- Tool case for organization/security
- Limited warranty, made in the USA
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGREENLEE
Acme Tools Part Number7906SB
Assembled Weight (lbs)16
Country of OriginUSA
Electrician Tool TypeStud Punch
Internal Supplier Part #7906SB
Internet Product Code (IPC)F88A293E88A
MFG Model # (Series)7906SB
MFG Part # (OEM)7906SB
Manufacturer WarrantyLimited Warranty
Product NameQuick Draw 90 Driver Kit
Set IncludesQuick Draw 90® Driver, 1/2" through 2" Slug-Buster® conduit size punches and dies, draw studs, 1 adapter, 1 spacer and case