7-PC Carbide Hole Cutter Kit
GREENLEE-660GCuts stainless steel quickly and easily. Kiwi change™ arbor allows you to change cutter heads with a simple push and a turn. Use the same arbor for different size cutting heads. Removable cutter heads... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Cuts stainless steel quickly and easily. Kiwi change™ arbor allows you to change cutter heads with a simple push and a turn. Use the same arbor for different size cutting heads. Removable cutter heads available in sizes from 5/8 In. to 3 In. Flange stop prevents over-drilling. Ejector spring on all sizes above 3/4 In. makes removal of slug easier.
- Replaceable, cobalt-steel pilot drill with split-point tip to prevent walking
- Greater durability.
- Longer life.
- Precision carbide teeth for optimum performance and durability
- Minimum chuck size of 3/8 In.
- Kits - 7/8 In., 1-1/8 In., 1-3/8 In., 1-3/4 In., 2 In. cutter heads, arbor, hex key and case
- Removable cutter heads.
- Flange stop prevents over-drilling.
- Precision engineered and manufactured.
- No annoying chattering and squealing while cutting.
- Improved carbide quality.
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||GREENLEE|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||660G|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||1.39|
|Country of Origin:||CHN|
|Electrician Tool Type:||Stud Punch|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||AF2E02F2DAB|
|Set Includes:||5 cutter heads, arbor, hex key and case|
|Tool Kit Type:||Cutting|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||50057669|
|MFG Model # (Series):||50057669|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||50057669|
|Product Name:||7-PC Carbide Hole Cutter Kit|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|