7-PC Carbide Hole Cutter Kit
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
7-PC Carbide Hole Cutter Kit
Cuts stainless steel quickly and easily. Kiwi change™ arbor allows you to change cutter heads with a simple push and a turn. Use the same arbor for different size cutting heads. Removable cutter heads available in sizes from 5/8 In. to 3 In. Flange stop prevents over-drilling. Ejector spring on all sizes above 3/4 In. makes removal of slug easier.
- Replaceable, cobalt-steel pilot drill with split-point tip to prevent walking
- Greater durability.
- Longer life.
- Precision carbide teeth for optimum performance and durability
- Minimum chuck size of 3/8 In.
- Kits - 7/8 In., 1-1/8 In., 1-3/8 In., 1-3/4 In., 2 In. cutter heads, arbor, hex key and case
- Removable cutter heads.
- Flange stop prevents over-drilling.
- Precision engineered and manufactured.
- No annoying chattering and squealing while cutting.
- Improved carbide quality.
Acme Tools Brand NameGREENLEE
Acme Tools Part Number660G
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.39
Country of OriginCHN
Electrician Tool TypeStud Punch
Internet Product Code (IPC)AF2E02F2DAB
Set Includes5 cutter heads, arbor, hex key and case
Tool Kit TypeCutting
Internal Supplier Part #50057669
MFG Model # (Series)660
MFG Part # (OEM)660
Product Name7-PC Carbide Hole Cutter Kit
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN