Slug-Buster Knockout Punch 1/2"
GREENLEE-7211BB-1/2Create fast holes up to 7/8 inches in size using the GREENLEE® 1/2-Inch Conduit Punch Unit. These punches work with manual drivers but are also ideal for use with battery-powered, hydraulic or ratchet... read more
Warehouse acquiring product. Usually ships in 7-10 business days.
Create fast holes up to 7/8 inches in size using the GREENLEE® 1/2-Inch Conduit Punch Unit. These punches work with manual drivers but are also ideal for use with battery-powered, hydraulic or ratchet drivers for your convenience. True to its Slug-Buster® name, the Greenlee 1/2-inch conduit punch unit rips through slugs, splitting them and making removal easier. To help increase the versatility of the unit on the job site, the punch works on plastic, aluminum and fiberglass. It's an ideal unit for punching holes through 10 Gauge mild steel as well. For convenience, the Greenlee conduit punch works with almost any Greenlee die or draw stud. The punch cuts cleanly, accurately and quickly through multiple types of materials, letting you run conduit easily.
- Greenlee 1/2-inch conduit punch unit includes: punch, draw stud and die
- Use manually or with ratchet, hydraulic or battery-powered drivers for versatility
- Greenlee conduit punch splits slugs for easy removal
- Ideal for multiple materials including fiberglass, aluminum and plastic
- Punches through up to 10 gauge mild steel
- Works with most Greenlee draw studs and dies for convenience
- Greenlee slug-buster knockout punch cuts clean and accurate holes for conduit
- Limited warranty, Made in the USA
|Acme Tools Brand Name:||GREENLEE|
|Acme Tools Part Number:||7211BB-1/2|
|Assembled Weight (lbs):||2.15|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||92279B04733|
|Internal Supplier Part #:||7211BB-1/2|
|MFG Model # (Series):||7211BB-1/2|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||7211BB-1/2|
|Product Name:||Slug-Buster Knockout Punch 1/2"|
|Acme Tools Air Shipment Restricted:||N|
|Acme Tools Prop65 Compliant:||N|
|Acme Tools Carb Compliant:||N|