Saber Cable End Stripper
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Saber Cable End Stripper
The new Greenlee GTS-1930 saber cable end stripper eliminates the need to use blades when stripping cable.
- One way ratchet handle – allows user to maintain control of the cutback throughout the stripping process, ensuring blade does not come into contact with the conductor.
- Tension grip depth stop –self contained 4 In. laser etched depth stop for precise articulation of cut back depth, no additional tools needed for depth stop set up.
- Spring loaded retention pin – quick attachment method of cable specific bushings, no additional tools needed for bushing attachment.
- Safety factor – blade lacerations comprise approximately 40% of all recorded injuries on the jobsite.
- One-way ratchet handle
- No additional tools needed for set up
- Replicate precise cutbacks with no additional tools
- Knurled handle for better grip
- Laser etched depth stop
ASTM F1505-01 CompliantNot Tested
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameGREENLEE
Acme Tools Part Number02731
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.85
Color / FinishSilver
Country of OriginCHN
Handle Length (in)5
IEC 60900 CompliantNot Tested
Internet Product Code (IPC)5D518561EB0
MFG Model # (Series)GTS-1930
MFG Part # (OEM)02731
Manufacturer WarrantyGreenlee Textron Inc. warrants to the original purchaser for use that the products sold by it will be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from the date of purchase, provided such goods are installed, operated, maintained, and used in accordance with Greenlee Textron Inc.'s written instructions.
NFPA 70E CompliantNot Tested
Product NameSaber Cable End Stripper