Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
Use the FESTOOL® Parallel Guide to enhance rip cutting capabilities, precision, and speed. Put this accessory to work along with a guide rail system to create straight and consistent rip cuts in all types of lumber. The two parallel guides work by using adjustable stops that clamp onto the material edge and ensure it remains parallel to the cut line at all times. Quickly and easily calibrate this Festool parallel guide against the splinter guard to achieve precise and splinter-free ripping results. Securely adjust the Festool guide up to 650 mm (25-19/32 in.) to make sure it's suitable to use for a wide variety of woodworking projects. This tool features a sturdy metal construction and an easy to read ruled scale for accurate cutting measurements. Add this Festool parallel guide to any Festool FS/2 guide rail system, which is sold separately along with other parallel guide extensions.
- Improves cutting capabilities and speed of work by achieving more precise cuts
- Quickly secures to material to ensure consistent rip cuts
- an easy to read scale for cuts adjusted up to 650 mm (25-19/32 in.)
- Pairs with any length Festool FS/2 guide rail system
- Guide rail system not included
- Limited manufacturer warranty