Ships in 1 business day
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we will match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
The FESTOOL MFT/3-Kapex (495565) multi-function table is the perfect companion for the Kapex. Though this basic, short version of the MFT/3 is engineered especially for use with the Kapex miter saw, it delivers the full versatility and features of the FESTOOL multifunction table system. The perforated top is ideally suited for use with MFT clamping accessories, and the V-groove rails are of the same profile as the full version of the MFT/3, allowing you to use many of the same system accessories.
- The Kapex stand is a specially-designed height and size for use with the Kapex sliding compound miter saw
- Multiple grid hole design in a uniform pattern are ideal for clamping operations
- Portable at only 42 Lbs., it is easy to store and transport
- Folding legs for two unique working positions
- Robust, durable materials and high quality construction for long service life
- The insert plates are flat and make a great work surface, they are also replaceable
- One leg can be adjusted to accommodate uneven surfaces while keeping the table level
- Slip-resistant feet helps to prevent table drift during usage and provides a layer of protection between the table legs and floor
- Large and easy grip screw knobs release the legs for easy storage and transport
- Works with FESTOOL clamps and clamping elements to secure a work piece for routing, sanding, or sawing