75 In. Guide Rail FS 1900
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
75 In. Guide Rail FS 1900
The FESTOOL® 75-inch Guide Rail FS 1900 supports several important power tools. It handles routers, jigsaws and the TS plunge cut saw. This guide rail measures 75-inches long, and it attaches with other rails for extra reach. It features a built-in sliding strip for your tools, so you can push and pull them down your cut-line without having to readjust your measurements. This Festool rail is made from aluminum. It weighs less than 8 pounds, and comes with several features to keep it in place while you work. It uses built-in security strips on the base to prevent slipping and a flat slot where you can attach clamps. The unit comes with a built-in splinter guard to prevent flawed cuts and it disassembles for storage. This precision accessory relies on a durable body to guide your saws and routers.
- Festool Guide Rail FS 1900 serves as a reliable tool for precise cuts on everyday projects
- Splinter guard ensures clean cut-line on every use
- Festool rail comes with 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Measures 75 inches long
- Attaches to other Festool rails for added reach
- Guide rail works with jigsaws and plunge saws
- Tool strip keeps power tool free on rail for smooth push and pull
- Aluminum construction keeps unit lightweight and durable
- Weighs less than 8 pounds
- Security strips on base prevent slipping
- Flat exterior surface accepts external clamps for added security
Accessory Type75 In. Guide Rail FS 1900
Acme Tools Brand NameFESTOOL
Acme Tools Part Number491503
Assembled Weight (lbs)7.3
Brand / Model CompatibilityTS 55 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw, TS 75 EQ Plunge Cut Circular Saw
Country of OriginDEU
Fence Type75 In. guide rail can be used with all FESTOOL plunge routers.
Internet Product Code (IPC)411B8E91F75
Package ContentsOnce FESTOOL 75 In. Guide Rail FS 1900 (491503)
Manufacturer WarrantySee manufacturer for all warranty information.
Internal Supplier Part #491503
MFG Model # (Series)#491503
MFG Part # (OEM)491503
Product Name75 In. Guide Rail FS 1900
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Prop65 CompliantN
Acme Tools Carb CompliantN