Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
The i-Socket Autoswitch will automatically turn on the shop vacuum or dust collctor when the power tool is switched ON and continue running after the tool is powered off to clean out the inlet pipe.
- The i-Socket is the ONLY intelligent Autoswitch that monitors and controls the inrush of current
- Requires only one power source to run both the tool and vacuum system. Plugs into any standard 15A/120V AC house outlet.
- Patented design, UL/CUL listed
- High impact, 94V rated ABS plastic. Dimensions 2" x 4" x 3".
Acme Tools Brand NameDGC PRODUCTS
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-
Brand / Model CompatibilityNA
Acme Tools Part NumberIS110M
Application MethodSimple plug the power tool and vac system into the i-Socket then plug the i-Socket into a house outlet.
Assembled Weight (lbs)0.06
Package Contentsi-Socket Autoswitch, Retail clamshell and Insert card.
PurposeTo automatically control a dust system through the power tools on/off switch