Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Rope Lifeline Assembly for Lad-Saf® rope grabs, polyester/polypropylene blend with hook at one end, we have a complete range of lifelines for use with our rope grabs. They are available in 5/8" or 3/4" polyester or polyester/polypropylene blend rope and in cut lengths or assemblies that include a self locking snap hook at one end. We also offer several styles of counterweights to keep the lifeline taut and optimize performance of the rope grab system.
- 5/8" polyester/polypropylene blend rope for strength and durability
- Self locking snap hook at one end for easy connection to the anchorage
- 30 ft. in length (50, 75 and 100 ft. standard lengths and custom lengths available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z 359
Acme Tools Brand NameDBI SALA
Acme Tools Part Number1202794
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Carb Compliant-
Assembled Weight (lbs)3.6
Color / FinishWhite/zinc plated