Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Margin Trowel 5 in X 2 in
This one piece high carbon steel tool can be used in many trades. These trades include: masonry, concrete, tile and EIFS. They are tempered, ground and polished from toe to heal.
- Forged from a single piece of high carbon steel
- Tempered, ground and polished from toe to heal
- Hardwood handle with metal ferrule
- Time-tested, durable design
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameMARSHALLTOWN
Acme Tools Part Number52M
Assembled Weight (lbs).267
Internet Product Code (IPC)9A2C80442A0
Trowel TypeBrick & Block