Hinge Jig 8 Ft. 3 piece in Case
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Hinge Jig 8 Ft. 3 piece in Case
The hinge jig is a three piece portable template set designed for recessing hinges in 8 Ft. wooden doors & frames. It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.|used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results. |Four apertures with sliding plates.|no need for marking out in the conventional way. Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.|clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time. |Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges. |Swivel end plate for 1/8 In. gap to head of door.|hinge position possible using a 4-1/2 In. hinge are 4-7/8 In. down, 30-3/8 In. down, 55-7/8 In. down and 81-3/8 In. down (or 9-1/8 In. up from bottom of door).|made from phenolic plastic with alloy jointing plates. |Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 In. collet.|includes long reach 15/32 In. diameter with 1/4 In. shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16 In. screw-on style guide bush.|patent no. GB2285410.|T4EK router requires a ref. U*Unibus.
- Hinge sizes possible|length min.= 2-3/4 In.|length max.= 5-1/2 In.|width min.= 3/8 In.|width max.= 1-3/8 In. (wider hinges for 1/2 In. offset overhang can be accommodated)
- 4 x apertures|4 x bradawl with spacers|1 x 1/4 In. shank TCT 15/32 In. router bit|1 x 5/8 In. euro style guide bush|1 x 5/8 In. screw-on style guide bush|1 x t-handle hex key|1 x fabric storage case
- Door sizes possible|height min.= 7 Ft. 11 In. (95 In.)|height max.= 8 Ft. (96 In.)
- Door sizes possible thickness max.= 2 In.|thickness min.= 5/8 In.|
- Made from phenolic plastic
Accessory Type8 Foot Door Hinge Jig
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameTREND
Acme Tools Part NumberU*H/JIG/8FT
Assembled Weight (lbs)8.567172
Country of OriginSVN
Internet Product Code (IPC)08AFEFC8B8B
MaterialPhenolic plastic with alloy jointing plates.
Package Contents3 part phenolic jig, 1/4 inch router bit, 4 bradawls, 5/8 inch guide bush, T-Handle Hex Key, Fabric storage case.
SizeDoor size minimum 7 feet 11 inches, maximum 8 feet.
Woodworking Tool AccessoriesJigs