M18 FUEL Compact Router (Bare Tool)
Pre-Order Item! (Est. Ship date: )
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
M18 FUEL Compact Router (Bare Tool)
The M18 FUEL Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. Leveraging Milwaukee's POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics the M18 FUEL Compact Router delivers the power of corded 1.25 horse power routers and a best in class 31,000 RPM providing the power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery the router cutting up to 250ft of 3/8" roundovers in red-oak, delivering all day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The tool is equipped with a micro adjust dial and macro adjust button, providing fast accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000RPM allows control in all applications, a sturdy 4" sub-base plate provides stability and dual-LED lights illuminate the work surface. The M18 FUEL Compact Router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods
- Compatible with Milwaukee Plunge base and Offset base attachments (sold separately)
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitor
- Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- Macro Adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5" of adjustable range
- Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64" increments
- Tool-free spindle lock privides easy bit changes with one 11/16" collet wrench
- Accepts 1/4" Shank router bits
- LED light illuminates the cut surface
Acme Tools Brand NameMILWAUKEE
Assembled Depth (in)4.79
Assembled Height (in)6.86
Assembled Weight (lbs)2.95
Assembled Width (in)3.23
Country of OriginCHN
Package Depth UOMIN
Package Height UOMIN
Package Width UOMIN
Warranty Type5 Years