- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Makita® Impact XPS™ is new innovation in fastening with insert bits and fastening accessories built for the demands of the professional contractor. The ImpactXPS Power Bits are designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers, and are engineered to last up to 90-times longer than standard bits. High-strength steel delivers longer bit life, and the precision-fit tip is engineered to prevent "cam-out" and stripping. The torsion section of the bit flexes under load to take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability. The high quality steel construction is engineered for increased durability and features a matte nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance. ImpactXPS Power Bits are ideal for the most demanding jobs including deck building, framing, installing plywood subfloor, and more.
- Bits last up to 90X longer than standard impact bits
- Engineered to withstand the extreme power of high-torque impact drivers and to last longer than standard impact bits
- For use with high torque impact drivers and driver-drills
- Magnetic Nutsetter features a lobular design that drives along flats to reduce rounding of hex fasteners
- Insert Bit Holder features a two-piece design engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate
- Socket Adapter features chamfered edges of square drive end allow easy installation socket
- Includes (2) 1-3/4" Magnetic Nutsetters, (1) 2-3/8" Insert Bit Holder, (25) 1" Insert Bits, (6) 2" Power Bits, (1) 1/4" Socket Adapter
- Bits feature precision machined tips, pulse torsion rings, an optimized torsion zone, and unique steel, combine to deliver improved overall performance and bit life
- Precision machined tips provide a superior full contact fit for improved holding power and longer life
- Pulse Torsion Rings help to disperse impact energy through the torsion zone and off of the bit tip
- Optimized Torsion Zone geometry facilitates an ideal transfer of impact energy for improved bit life
- Unique steel composition is masterfully engineered for extended life compared to S2 and S6 alloys
- Uniquely calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- Matte Nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance
- 12 sided bit collar for use with the Impact XPS™ Mag Boost sleeve for added holding power
Acme Tools Brand NameMAKITA
Acme Tools Part NumberE-01666
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.48
Bit Sizes(2) 1-3/4" Magnetic Nutsetters, (1) 2-3/8" Insert Bit Holder, (25) 1" Insert Bits, (6) 2" Power Bits, (1) 1/4" Socket Adapter
Country of OriginTWN
Internal Supplier Part #E-01666
Internet Product Code (IPC)46E2EC495A8
MFG Model # (Series)E-01666
Minimum Chuck Size Required1/4 in
Quick Change Impact Driver BitNo