500 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank with Trailer
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
500 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank with Trailer
At LeeAgra we have built diesel fuel trailers for over 40 years. Our products stand out with modern design and quality that is second to none. And we listen to what your needs are so that you have what you need to perform your task in the field or on the job. They are made to pull behind one ton or smaller vehicles, so transferring fuel is easy and convenient. It takes more fuel these days to keep the larger tractors and construction equipment rolling on the job.
- Primarily for farm use
- Standard suction pipes can break with the movement of fuel in the tank
- Custom suction pipes are the strongest on the market and will never need repair
- Low-profile, square fuel trailer designs cannot be seen through the rear-view mirror while backing up
- Lee diesel fuel trailers are highly visible in your rear-view mirror which increases safety while backing
- The powder coating creates a durable long-lasting high-quality finish
- Heavy duty fenders protect the tires during transport and give a sturdy platform for servicing the fuel pump
- Tank made of 10 gal. steel with baffle
- Vented filler cap
- Two 3,500 lb Dexter Torflex® axles
- Forward self-adjusting electric brakes
- Ideal tongue weight makes towing a breeze
- 15″ steel wheels
- 12 Volt 20 gpm fuel pump with 1/4 HP, 12 Volt DC motor
- Thermal overload protection
- Round tank - unlike square tanks round tanks distribute the stress of surging diesel evenly around the tank
- The radius of the dished ends is formed instead of welded which decreases the stress points
- 7,000 lb G.V.W.R.
- During starts and stops diesel fuel rolls up the ends instead of surging forward and back, this reduces stress on the tank, trailer and tow vehicle
- Inside the tank, a heavy duty baffle system keeps the motion of the fuel to a minimum
- Rubber cushioning eliminates metal-to-metal contact and reduces road shock for better cargo protection
- The torsion arm is forged for maximum strength
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameLEE MFG
Acme Tools Part NumberDT475
Actual Capacity (gal)500
Assembled Weight (lbs)1060
Color / FinishGreen
Country of OriginUSA
Internal Supplier Part #DT475
Internet Product Code (IPC)1A292EBC385
MFG Model # (Series)DT475
MFG Part # (OEM)DT475
Manufacturer Warranty5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty. See Owner's Manual for Details.
Package Contents1 Tank Trailer
Product Name500 Gallon Diesel Fuel Tank with Trailer
Pump Type12 volt 20 GPM fuel pump
Weight When Empty (lbs)1060