P|Flux:3 Dust Collector
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
P|Flux:3 Dust Collector
Peerless performance. Sporting standard black Hepa filtration the p|flux series is filled with innovative details such as: LED shows when drum is full, LED shows when filter needs cleaning, swing-away doors sports acoustic foam on the inside to lower noise level. When lifting the drum into position a connector on the back of drum automatically hooks up to a pipe in cyclone this way creating a low pressure in bottom of the drum, this is designed to hold down plastic bag to avoid it being sucked up into the cone during use, no other cyclone or dust system has such a smart system, it is a vast improvement over last generation. If you chose to use the p|flux without a bag you can simple shut off the system using a valve offering you speed and flexibility
- Motor HP 3 HP, phase 1, voltage 220,
- Merv rating 16+ refer to tab 4
- Canister diameter Ø 400 mm (15.75″)
- Canister length 900 mm (35.43″)
- Canister cleaning: clean using external air compressor (not incl)
- Canister filter lower dust collection: metal end cap with 4 In. hookup
- Frame wheels: (4x) 4 In. flat caster
- Drum wheels: (4x) 4 In. flat caster
- US/CSA approved: yes
- Filter surface area: 109 ft²
- Decibel reading: 76 d B(A) (@ 9.8 ft)
- Amps 22 A, hertz 60, plug no
- RPM 3450, high frequency hand held remote control
- Nominal CFM 2817, inlet diameters 8″ by 4″ x 3 ports
- Max static pressure (inches of water) 11.2″
- Impeller/fan size 15.5″
- Impeller material steel
- Impeller type radial fin
- Balanced to: ISO 1940
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameLAGUNA TOOLS
Acme Tools Part NumberMDCPF32201
Assembled Weight (lbs)351
Color / FinishBlack Laguna Grey
Country of OriginTWN
Internet Product Code (IPC)D7383784C6A
MFG Model # (Series)MDCPF32201
MFG Part # (OEM)MDCPF32201
Manufacturer Warranty1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Product NameP|Flux:3 Dust Collector