Precision Trak & Stop System
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
Precision Trak & Stop System
Cutting wood with accuracy is an important part of making sure the project turns out just right. Unfortunately, the inaccuracy of pencil marks on a board can then be compounded by the need to follow that mark precisely with the saw blade. Our Precision Measuring Systems Kit is designed to take the guesswork out of cutting wood to length. This kit contains 8 Ft. (4 –2 Ft. sections) of anodized aluminum trak that can be mounted to a shop made support wing built to the height of your miter saw. A ½ In. self-adhesive tape is then applied to the top of the fence. Finally, slide the Flipstop and Production Stop onto the top of the trak and you have a precision cutting station that eliminates the need for a tape measure and pencil. Simply place the precision lens cursor over the board length desired, press the board against the stop, and cut away! Precise, repeatable cuts could not be any easier.
- Easy to set the cursor and cut to length.
- Everything you need to set up a trak and stop system on your saw
- No more measuring errors
- Precise, repeatable cuts could not ve easier
Accessory TypeTrak & Stop system
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameKREG
Acme Tools Part NumberKMS8000
Assembled Depth (in)32.3
Assembled Height (in)2.5
Assembled Weight (lbs)6.9
Assembled Width (in)8
Internet Product Code (IPC)891701882E9
Package Contentstrack & stop system
UL Listing?N-No UL Code Rating