3/4 In. Automatic Red Nozzle
Price Guarantee:At Acme Tools we pride ourselves on offering you the best selection of tools, equipment and supplies in the industry at guaranteed low prices. From time to time we are not always able to see what the competition is doing. Our product is priced as low as possible. However, our prices won't be beat. If you see the exact item currently advertised for less (including the competitor's shipping and handling charges, taxes or any other hidden charges) we should be able to match that price. We reserve the right to verify current and net prices in these situations. See terms and conditions below. In the event of finding a lower price, use our Contact Us form and include the following information in the Comments Section for verification: Your order number, date of purchase, product number of item as well as the competitor's website and price. We will review the information, issue credit (if applicable), and get back to you within two business days.
Terms and Conditions:
- The seller must be an authorized retail dealer.
- Product must be in stock and an identical item.
- This policy does not apply to auction sites, closeouts, clearance sales, misprints, giveaways, special promotions or discount offers and may not be used in conjunction with any other Acme Tools offers or coupons.
- This policy is only valid within 30 days after your purchase date.
- Your refund will be issued in the same form as your original payment.
- Heavy Equipment does not qualify.
3/4 In. Automatic Red Nozzle
The n-series nozzles are well suited for a broad range of high flow fueling applications from farm tractors and combines, heavy earth-moving equipment, fleet re-fueling, to above ground storage tanks and portable truck mounted fueling operations. This rugged series of automatic nozzles will provide years of service with minimal down time and quick fueling.
- Compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
- Made in USA
- UL Listed
- 3/4 In. aluminum nozzle
- 3/4 In. NPT-F outlet
- Automatic shut-off
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Red body cover to indicate gasoline compatibility
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
Acme Tools Air Shipment RestrictedN
Acme Tools Brand NameFILL-RITE
Acme Tools Part NumberN075UAU10
Assembled Weight (lbs)1.78
Color / FinishRed
Country of OriginUSA
Hold Open FeatureYes
Inlet Thread Size3/4 in
Internet Product Code (IPC)A19276A6CB8
MFG Model # (Series)N075UAU10
MFG Part # (OEM)N075UAU10
Manufacturer WarrantyOne Year
Package ContentsOne 3/4 in Auto Nozzle with Hook - Unleaded
Product Name3/4 In. Automatic Red Nozzle